Los Angeles Office
1025 W. 190th St., Suite 200
To speak with an attorney about a potential case, please call:

I have just been terminated for what I believe was an illegal reason, but I don’t have any money to hire an attorney to represent me. What should I do?

  • You don’t need any money to retain Cummings & Franck, P.C. to represent you if we decide to take your case. We are looking for employees we believe we can help because the law has been violated. First, we will talk to you on the phone for free to determine if we can help. Second, we will meet with you at our office. There is no consultation fee, and we have plenty of free parking. Third, if we decide we can help, we explain our services and offer to represent you on a contingency basis. If we offer to take your case, and you decide you want us to represent you, our firm will provide you quality representation through every aspect of your case. There is no fee to sign up with us, and we get paid from the money we recover for you. No recovery No fee.

If you think you have been wrongfully terminated, or have had your rights as an employee violated, please feel free to contact